Purchase & Requesting of Products/Samples
Terms & Conditions:
By purchasing product from the Wash ’n’ Wear Uniform, you agree to abide by the terms and conditions as detailed:
- We are happy to help with one sample in different sizes (Maximum three garments) of each style for your initial inspection, this is limited to the maximum of six garments to be sent out. A $18.70 handling/postage fee needs to be paid before the samples can be sent out. This fee is nonrefundable unless customers choose to proceed with the purchase and the total purchase amount is greater than $300.00. In this case, $18.70 will be used as a credit towards the purchase. Further request for additional samples will incur the same handling/postage fee again. All outgoing samples will be invoiced, and customers are responsible for the full payment should the samples are not returned to us within 14 days from the date of posting out. Samples must be returned in original and re-sellable condition.
- Stock garments can only be exchanged or credited if returned within 7 days and only on the authorization of our sales team. All the shipping costs are the responsibility of the returnee.
- Wash ’n ’Wear Uniforms will replace any garment that is not to the quality standard of our sample ranges. Our Quality Control team inspects every garment manufactured by Wash ’n’ Wear Uniforms to ensure that the garments you receive meeting our high-quality standards. However, if you do receive a product which is faulty, please don’t hesitate to call us on (03) 9563 9909 or email email@example.com to arrange an exchange or refund. Should a fault appear after a garment has been worn, it would be appreciated if you would launder it prior to returning it to us. We may choose to repair or replace the garment as we decide the most appropriate.
- Custom embroidered, altered, soiled, washed or dry-cleaned garments are not returnable or refundable.
- Custom made garments can not be returned for exchange or credit.
- The fabrics offered are suitable for the purpose if laundered to the care instructions. Failure to correctly launder any garment shall invalidate any claim.
- Colours produced in our website www.washnwear.com.au are as accurate as a modern scanning process permits.
The management of Wash ‘n’ wear uniforms