Wash N Wear Uniforms recognise and respect your personal information and understand that you are concerned with its collection, use and disclosure.
Why does Wash N Wear Uniforms hold, use and disclose personal information?
Wash N Wear Uniforms collects, holds, uses and discloses personal information for several purposes connected with our business operations, which include:
- providing you with products and/or services you have ordered/purchased.
- dealing with requests, enquiries, complaints, consumer guarantee and other customer care related activities.
- marketing our products and services and providing advice on our products.
- developing and improving our products and services.
- the operation and administration of accounts or subscriptions that you have with us.
- payment processing, (Please note, we don’t store customer’s credit/debit card information here, customers need to provide such information every time when they make a purchase).
- carrying out any activity in connection with a legal, governmental or regulatory requirement that we must comply with, or in connection with legal proceedings, crime or fraud prevention, detection or prosecution.
We may also use and disclose your personal information for purposes other than abovementioned which would be reasonably expected by you. Documents (including hard copy documents and electronic documents such as emails) which coincidentally contain personal information will also be retained in accordance with Wash N Wear Uniforms’ normal document retention practices for accounting, legal and business purposes. Generally, you have no obligation to provide any personal information requested by us. However, if you choose not to do so where we require this information, we may not be able to provide you with the goods and services that you want.
What personal information does Wash N Wear Uniforms collect?
The kinds of personal information we collect or which we may hold about you may include:
- your full name.
- your billing and delivery address.
- your date of birth (only when you have account registered with us)
- your telephone number(s);
- your e-mail addresses.
- payment information (only when you have account registered with us)
- your username and password (only when you have account registered with us)
- your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, server address, domain name and information on your browsing activity when visiting our website.
How does Wash N Wear Uniforms collect and hold your personal information?
We collect personal information in several ways including:
- when you order goods or services from us (either online, in-store or over the telephone);
- when you collect goods that you have ordered from us.
- when you set up an account with us.
- when you pay for goods by providing your credit/debit card details.
- when you subscribe to our catalogues or mailing lists.
- when you leave comments and/or reviews on our website.
- when you submit an online enquiry through our websites.
Wash N Wear Uniforms holds personal information in several ways, including:
- Electronic filing. Customer’s personal information are stored on our IT database.
- Hardcopy filing, such as ordering records, paid invoices.
We may use your personal information that we have collected to promote and market products and services to you, including through methods such as email and SMS. We will not use your personal information for marketing purposes where you have opted out of receiving such communications. Please note that when you create an account with us your details may be added to our marketing database to receive information relating to Wash N Wear Uniforms and our products. To opt-out of receiving Wash N Wear Uniforms marketing materials from our marketing database, you will need to unsubscribe from our database. To do this, simply select the “unsubscribe” option in one of the emails that you receive from us. Please note that if you have an account with Wash N Wear Uniforms, we may still need to send you essential information about your account.
Security of your personal information
We will take reasonable measures to ensure that the personal information that we hold is stored in a secure environment protected from misuse, interference and loss, as well as any unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
If you have any queries or concerns towards your personal information being collected, stored and used, please email to email@example.com or send a letter to us, our mailing address: 631 Centre Rd, Bentleigh East Vic 3165 Wash N Wear Uniforms ABN 56 591 362 959 Version 20.01 – Date of Publication 08 October 2020