Returns & Exchanges
Please make sure that you read and understand these policies before placing your order.
By purchasing product from the Wash ’n’ Wear Uniform, you agree to abide by the terms and conditions as detailed:
- Tailored made garments (Wash N Wear branding) are generally not allowed for return or exchange.
- First time purchaser not sure about the style and/or sizes of our tailor-made garments are advised to request a sample, sample requesting policy is separated to this policy.
- The product descriptions, images of the products, sizes and any other product guides on our website are provided with our best efforts.
- When deciding on size and colour, please take note that the Industry Standard indicates that a 4% variation is possible, as often products are manufactured in separate batches. These variations are commonly accepted by the Industry therefore cannot be used as a valid reason to request a refund or exchange of any of our products purchased on this website.
- While Wash N Wear Uniforms endeavours to meet delivery dates (made-to-order garments generally take two – four weeks to complete), any delay in delivery, regardless caused by us or the courier company, for any reason whatsoever, should not be used by the purchaser as a valid reason to claim for any consequential loss or damage or to cancel the order.
- Returns or exchanges are accepted only on items with defective or faulty manufacturing faults.
- No refunds or exchanges can be made for incorrect choice of products or just a change of mind.
- In most cases we cannot make changes to the items in your order once it has been processed. We are not liable for incorrect selection of garments or changes of mind. In the case that an exchange is granted due to incorrect selection of items, additional re-stocking & freight charges will apply.
- We recommend allowing up to two weeks for the delivery of your order. One more week is needed should the garment ordered needs to be decorated with company or name logo.
- Made-to-order garments (Wash N Wear branding) generally take two to four weeks for the job to be completed.
Our policy of no refunds or exchanges is as per the policy set out by Consumer Affairs Victoria
- Refunds for change of mind
- Generally, a store does not have to give a refund or replacement if a customer simply changes their mind about a product.
- Under the Australian Consumer Law, the customer is only entitled to a refund or replacement for a major problem with a product covered by consumer guarantees.
- For detailed policy, please go to https://www.consumer.vic.gov.au/products-and-services/business-practices/store-policies/change-of-mind#:~:text=Refunds%20for%20change%20of%20mind,product%20covered%20by%20consumer%20guarantees.
Once a product deemed to be having major problem as being described in the abovementioned policy, we will be doing one of the following things to address the issue
- A full refund will be issued to the customer
- A replacement product will be sent to the customer
- Customers choose to keep the product, but we will compensate for a drop in value
- For minor quality issue, we will have the garment repaired and sent back to the customer free of charge