By purchasing products from the Wash’n’Wear Uniforms Pty. Ltd., you agree to abide by the terms and conditions as detailed:
- We are happy to help with one sample of each style for your initial inspection. Further request for individual sizing can be provided if you are proceeding with an order. All we need a valid Visa or Mastercard to process a bond payment and we’ll send you all the samples you need for 10 days. Simply return samples in good condition, on time and we’ll refund the full amount.
- Stock garments can be only exchange or credited if returned within 7 days and only on the authorization of our sales team. All the shipping costs are the responsibility of the returnee.
- Wash’n’Wear Uniforms Pty. Ltd. will replace any garment that is not to the quality standard of our sample ranges. Our Quality Control team inspect every garment manufactured by Wash’n’Wear Uniforms Pty. Ltd. to ensure that the garments you receive meet our high quality standards. However if you do receive a product which is faulty, please don’t hesitate to call us on (03) 9563 99 09 or email email@example.com to arrange an exchange or refund. Should a fault appear after a garment has been worn, it would be appreciated if you would launder it prior to returning it to us. We may choose to repair or replace the garment as we decide the most appropriate.
- Custom embroidered, altered, soiled, washed or dry cleaned garments are not returnable or refundable.
- Custom made garments can not be returned for exchange or credit.
- The fabrics offered are suitable for the purpose if laundered to the care instructions. Failure to correctly launder any garment shall invalidate any claim.
- Colours produced in this website are as accurate as a modern scaning process permits.